I wasn't aching as much as i thought i would when i woke up this morning, but i sure am now :P After an intense hip hop fit class and a great game of badminton with HX, Daphy, Nana and SH, my muscles are in pain! But i enjoyed it all nonetheless :) I'm surprisingly better at badminton than i expected, despite having not played it in a million years. And it was super fun playing with those girls, especially with SH making up all sorts of silly arguments and comments :)
Just as i was considering going back to the ice cream shop, i've got another RA job thanks to HJ. It sucks that i've to travel so far this time, and the pay is lower than what i get at NUS, but it beats the ice cream shop, i guess. So for the next 3 weeks at least, i'll have some work. What comes after that is still a mystery.
Hyakushiki is still entertaining me. I watched the episodes on Disneyland this afternoon and it's so cool! They really think of everything at Disneyland. I want to go! :D I wonder what it'll be like to work at Disneyland. Hmm...
Thankful for: the job! Just as i was getting desperate!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment