Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Mer's birthday today! :) I met her for lunch after her work. It's not often that i hang out with Mer one on one, i think, so it was nice :) Had a good HTHT. Haha! And we ate so much! :P Although it was just lunch and nothing special, i hope she enjoyed her birthday anyway! :)

I went to school after that for the camp comm meeting. I was 2 hours early and had thought that it wouldn't be a problem cos i'd surely be able to find someone, but i was wrong! The table no longer exist. Taky was not where she usually was. I tried calling SY and Chris, but they were not there or busy. I walked all over without seeing a familiar face for a while :(

Finally, i ran into TH, who happened to be free then, so he accompanied me for the 2 hours. Thanks! :)

I feel more and more that going back to school has no more meaning... It get weirder and weirder every time. And my matric card has expired, so i can no longer enter the library. Bah.

The meeting was ok, but i knew practically none of the camp comm and those who i knew weren't there. Thank goodness for SH! I was so surprised that she agreed to be an adviser! But i'm really glad that she's helping them out :)

Thankful for: The friends i met today :)

No comments: