Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I finally got down to the marking i'm supposed to complete. One pile done, 2 more to go. I think i should have started this earlier.

Once a teacher, always a teacher. Even though i'm no longer teaching, i still need to get students' PW links. And i still have other teachers emailing to ask for the links. And i still have students emailing to ask why they cannot submit their reflection onto the forum. Like, this is not supposed to be my problem any longer! But obviously, i can't leave them all in the lurch. Sigh.

But truthfully, i think that if one of my students were in trouble and i could help that person, i would, even if i'm no longer a teacher.

I've started watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and i guess i shouldn't have started so soon. I'm almost done with the older episodes and the newer ones aren't out yet. Now i'm going to have to wait a week for each new episode. Bah. Failed delayed gratification :P

I quite like the song from the show :)
Kimi ga kirai na kimi ga suki :)

I ran today! Day 1! :)

Thankful for: Not being lazy and getting something productive done!

No comments: