Monday, March 15, 2010

First post written on my new laptop! :) I spent much of the day transferring files and installing the necessary stuff into my new laptop. And now i think it was really the right choice buying this cos when i turned on my old laptop this morning, there was some funky error which i couldn't understand, but i think it had something to do with the fan, which was really weak. So i tried to copy all my files as quickly as possible while hoping that the laptop wouldn't die on me halfway. I was having images of the CPU being fried, like the one shown in Inside you PC class last time.

Funny how i took 2 computing related modules and i'm still a computer idiot :P And i got A for both of them too k! Haha!

Windows 7 is a completely foreign thing to me btw. It is so different from XP (i never got techie enough to use Vista) that i was so completely lost. I thought upgrades are supposed to make things simpler?

Thankful for: I didn't get up at 5.30 to go to work to get mad at kids today :D

1 comment:

andriTz* said...

woohoo u got a new laptop! from the IT fair? picture!!