Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's been a rather eventful day. I went to the IT fair and came back with a laptop, a camera and a portable hard drive. Am feeling really broke right now... On the bright side, i got all the things i wanted to get. And i think i am really preparing for Japan even though i don't know whether i get to go yet :P

This was actually my first time at the IT fair and i hope i don't go back for another few years. It was literally an onslaught on the senses. The crowd and noise was terrible. After a couple of hours there, i got a headache. I'm still having a headache now, actually.

I met the psych girls for lunch today too, to celebrate all our birthdays together. Had a really lovely time with them :) Ate a super full lunch, then trawled the IT fair for a long while, then went to Max Brenner's for a chocolate overload! :D Caught up on what's been going on with them and randomly chatted about various things. And they gave me a winding music box thingie (i'm not sure what to call it) for my birthday :)

Today's just been one of those days where i feel really blessed. And i am! :) I am blessed to be given good things. I am blessed to have my needs, and even wants, provided for. I am blessed with the fellowship of friends. I am blessed in so many ways that i can never thank God enough! He is so awesome! :)

And now i've got all these new gadgets to figure out that i'm a bit overwhelmed. Haha. Seriously, i'm not a materialistic person and getting so many new things at once makes me a bit stressed :P But i'm thankful anyway :)

Btw, happy birthday, Dennis! :)

Thankful for: so many things to be thankful for! :)

No comments: