I'm typing this at work now cos i don't feel like doing my marking at all. Heh. I'm just so eager for the long weekend to arrive!
And i think the other teachers are too. Amazingly, i don't have any classes to relieve today too! Not that my 3 periods with the naughty class isn't bad enough. Still got 2 periods to go later. But i think it's because of the CNY holiday looming that there are less absentees. I'm predicting a lot of absentees next week though.
I don't expect to have to relieve any classes tomorrow either since it's only half day of lessons. Sadly, my lesson is in the morning half, so i don't get to skip it. And even though we're supposed to celebrate CNY, work ends at the same time. The students don't get to leave early and neither do i. Even if they get to leave early, i still can't anyway, since i have to fulfill my hours.
Sleepy teacher just approached me and asked how my lessons were today. And then she asked if i was done for the day. When i told her that i still had 2 more periods, she asked what time and then seemed disappointed when i told her. Then she left without saying anything else. I think she wanted me to take over another of her classes. I sense that she's going to try to take advantage of me from now on, just because i helped her that one time...
Happy thing for the day: The naughty class was rather quiet for an afternoon lesson, although that was probably cos most of them were sleeping... But i still managed to get through what i had to teach!
Thankful for: the hip hop fit classes i go for with HX. Even though i have to drag myself there sometimes cos i feel so lethargic, they're really fun :)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment