Friday, February 12, 2010

Trying to conduct a lesson right before the CNY celebrations, when half the class is gone because they've gone overseas, gone to prepare for the performance or simply ponned school is impossible. I think i shouldn't even have bothered. Bleah.

I went to the wet market with my mother after work. I hardly ever visit the wet market and going there today, despite it being in the afternoon when the flurry of activity has died down, it was pretty interesting. I realise that i don't know much about my veggies. I'm the sort who needs labels on them to tell what they are :P Time to learn... Haha.

I realised today that a colleague and neighbour who carpools with us every day reminds me of a certain very auntie-ish friend. I wonder if any of you reading remember this person enough to know who i'm referring to. Haha.

Happy thing for the day: The students, as inattentive and unteachable as they were today, were in a good mood.

Thankful for: Long weekend! Woohoo! :D

No comments: