Monday, February 1, 2010

I ended up sleeping quite late last night and was really tired today. And my throat is getting worse :( While i was teaching, it felt so dry! I had to struggle to finish my lesson. And though i've drunk a lot of water today, my throat still gets dry easily! Time to down the pipa gao...

Marking essays suck. It takes forever just to mark one piece, what with trying to make out the horrible handwriting, making out what they're trying to say amid all the grammar mistakes and having to correct their mistakes. And i've to mark over 60 scripts! D:

Better get on with it, i suppose. Sigh.

Happy thing for the day: 3 students handed in their compos without me having to ask! I was so surprised, cos i usually have to spend every lesson chasing them for homework. At least a quarter of the class still has not handed in, though...

Thankful for: A manageable day

No comments: