I feel like i'm being surrounded by germs! My brother is still sick and everywhere i go, there seems to be people coughing and sneezing all over. My throat is also not feeling too good at the moment. I hope i don't fall sick! Not this week, please!
I went for the 4th comm's appreciation dinner for the 3rd comm. Although i'm in neither committees, they invited me also. So nice :) I was very happy to see all of them again! Especially those who went on exchange and disappeared for so long! Unfortunately, since there were so many of us, the table was too long and one side of the table couldn't talk to the other, so i didn't really get to talk to all of them :( But i had a lot of fun with Rach, Sam and YY at our end :D
Got home quite late and feeling really tired. So much for my marking this weekend :P I really got to pia my marking tomorrow!
Thankful for: A nice dinner with friends whom i've not seen in a long time :)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment