Thursday, February 18, 2010

I couldn't sleep last night! It was terrible! I felt so uncomfortable and kept waking up. By the time my alarm rang, i estimated that i only got about 2-3 hours of sleep. And this is not like when in camp when i'm running on adrenaline. Having so little sleep and absolutely no excitement at all means that i'm very disoriented. I didn't even know whether i was feeling giddy cos i was still unwell or cos i didn't have enough sleep.

In the end, i stayed home again today. I'm giving myself a lot of trouble by missing 4 periods like that with nothing for the classes to do. I bet they're super happy, though. Although i don't like having to go to work, not going means that i'm earning less, which is bad for me.

I also missed the first camp comm meeting today. I'd actually been looking forward to it cos it meant that i'd have something more useful to do with myself. I already feel so incompetent in my job, it helps to have an extra boost by doing something i know i can do and am good at.

It seems rather lame that i'm going to work only 1 day this week. Ha...

Thankful for: Feeling better

No comments: