I didn't go to work today. I woke up early feeling rather uncomfortable in the stomach and in the head. I was getting ready to go to work, but decided that it's not worth torturing myself by dragging myself there :P
I went back into a fitful sleep where i dreamt that i was driving this really small car that was out of control. It was going way too fast and i was making wrong turns, driving on pavements and almost hitting people and things. And i felt like i couldn't control the car cos my head was so woozy. Even in my sleep my head felt woozy! :P But that was a strange dream...
And so i've been feeling super light headed and dizzy the whole day. I don't even know why. My stomach got a bit better though. My mother thinks i may have a bit of gastric flu. I hope not... I took some medicine just now, so hopefully i'll be fine by tomorrow.
Anyway, i spent the afternoon doing up my drama list. Haha. You can see it over at the new link on the right if you can be bothered to. It's much shorter than i thought. I was always under the impression that i've watched over a hundred dramas, but apparently i'm wrong. Hmm. Maybe i've forgotten some?
Well at least the day has not been a total waste. Haha :P
Thankful for: an extra day of holiday?
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment