Friday, February 19, 2010

Within minutes of stepping into class today, i felt the blood drain from my head. I felt sick again. Even asking the class for cooperation didn't help and they were rowdier than ever. This really is a draining job. Somehow, more and more, i feel that i'm losing control :(

Once i left work, however, i was much happier. I met Bee today, after over a year! :) Well, she only comes back so often, so no choice. Ha... We had a great time nonetheless, catching up on each other's lives and finding out about other friends and things. And hearing about Bee's overachieving friends, i feel a bit pathetic. Haha :P

Time really flew by so quickly even though we spent most of the time just sitting and talking. I like these kinds of moments when you're just enjoying the other person's company :)

Happy thing for the day: There is one student who always says hi to me even though i don't remember which class he's from. I know i relieved his class once and i definitely didn't teach him anything, so i don't know why he's so friendly, but it's nice to be acknowledged :)

Thankful for: my yearly meetings with Bee! Haha :)

No comments: