What a tiring day! But it's been really eventful :)
I went to the ice cream shop for lunch after work. The SW shop has finally reopened and it looks pretty good :) Much better than the cluttered style of the old shop. Haha. And there were 3 new people when i went today! I have a feeling that it might not be long before i no longer know the people who work there :P
Steph smsed me suddenly this afternoon to ask if i wanted to take her place in some hip hop class in school. I'd been thinking of learning it again for a while and this seemed like a good opportunity - it's nearby enough and much cheaper than outside rates, so i agreed :)
First lesson was just now. Haha. Really sudden, but it was a fun class :) And HX was with me too! :) So great to see her again! :) The instructor is quite an interesting guy too. He seems to self-entertain himself which is really amusing... Haha! And i'm still no good at hip hop at all. My coordination skills are very limited :P
I'm glad i went even though i was so tired after work :) It was another long day, but not too bad. The girl i had my little 'encounter' with almost 2 weeks ago finally came back to school. She had been absent since my 'encounter' with her. Still no sign of her homework, as expected, and she specially skipped my class. But i've been told not to put so much pressure on her (was i?), so i'm not going to care. I actually prefer not having her in my class.
The VP also had to come in and scold my class today. I was trying to teach, but they kept making noise and walking around. The VP just had to pass by then and come in and scold them. This makes me look really bad...
Ah well, i've had a pretty good afternoon, so i'm not really bothered with all this already. And tomorrow is Friday! :D I've got a pretty fun weekend ahead of me, so i'm looking forward to it :)
Happy thing for the day: There was a moment when the naughty class actually listened to me teach them. I was totally stunned cos i thought they'd find my telling them their common mistakes in writing bothersome, but they actually listened to part of it at least.
Thankful for: that i managed to have some fun today, which is rather unexpected for a Thursday when i have to work :)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment