Friday, January 29, 2010

It's the weekend! Finally! :D

I like Fridays cos i only have 1 class to teach and cos work ends earlier :) Not to say that my work is necessarily easier, though, cos i face the naughty class on Fridays. So again, it was chasing them for homework, trying to make them pay attention, scolding them to get back to their seats and shut up... Sigh. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that i'm getting used to it.

That girl was back in class today, mainly cos she didn't have time to run off and hide before i got to the class. And as expected, she didn't bother with her homework and just told me to fail her. Does she even expect to graduate? If she's not going to bother, might as well drop out of school right?

I had to relieve an art class today. 3 periods. I should have brought my pile of marking to do! I usually don't when i relieve classes cos i need to keep an eye on the class. If i take my attention away from them, they start getting rowdy. But this class, being an art class, only had 8 students, so it wasn't difficult to keep an eye on them. And we were all the way in the art room where we won't really disturb anyone. I ended up bored for 3 periods :P

The art students were rather bored too. Most of them didn't bother with their art works, claiming that they didn't bring them etc. And then one of the students decided to draw a picture of me. -___-|| It was just a cartoonish picture lah. Thank goodness he didn't try to disfigure me or anything. I was quite amused. Haha. And then he wrote his name, class and register number at the back and told me to bring it home. Heh.

After work, i went back to NUS to meet Chic-ka-boom for lunch! :D When i got there, there were only the few of them, and numbers barely increased after that :P Sad, but better than nothing lah.

I got there late cos i ended up leaving slightly later from work, then since GM had a class soon, we just sat at the table and chatted till she went for class, then the rest of us went to Munchies for lunch. I'd forgotten how hilarious it is to have the bunch of them together! :D Totally laughed till i got a stomach ache! What with the shu nu curses, embarrassing things that 'a friend' did and kinky colours... It was so much fun! :D

We sat at Munchies till almost 7 just chatting after lunch. Fun stuff, serious stuff, psych stuff... I miss school so much! :( It the kind of conversation i don't you'll find anywhere else. Who else could you really talk with about all these at the same time than the psych people from school?

I really, really enjoyed hanging out with them. It just feels comfortable :) Hopefully, we can get more of the group together soon :)

Happy thing for the day: Most of the guys whom i've been chasing for homework for 2 weeks finally handed them in! Not all, but it's still like some huge achievement!

Thankful for: getting to meet up with some of the bunch from Chic-ka-boom! :D

No comments: