After talking to my mother last night, i felt much better today. Teaching is really not an easy job, especially in our kind of school system, but there are still people who do it and stick to it. I've got new admiration for them...
I really have to learn to let go of things more. It's not worth it letting naughty kids ruin my day. Somehow, it's very clear to me now how much of a learning process this is. I'm still hoping that the end of my 10 weeks would come sooner, but in the meantime, i should try to make the best of it.
This morning, the homework still had not been handed in. I wanted to make good on my threat of detention, but the detention form is so troublesome to fill in! I can't just let them get away with it like that, but i think i'll give them till Friday instead. Surprisingly, as i was leaving, i checked the pigeon hole and the boy who gave me attitude yesterday handed in his work! Haha!
My mood was also lifted somewhat by this song popping into my head:
It's such a cheerful song, you can't help but feel happy :) Of course, being a fan of Tegomass makes it a lot more effective. Haha!
Happy thing for the day: I actually managed to get the class i was relieving to all hand in their assigned work! All of them! For the first time! So there were only 21 of them, but still! Even the last guy who didn't want to do it handed it in in the end! :)
Thankful for: Growing up that little bit more.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment