I've got the Monday blues :(
I had a particularly tiring lesson with the naughty class today. It left me feeling so angry and frustrated that even after i got home, i could feel the bad feelings weighing on me. Sigh. I wish i were able to let of of things more easily.
It's difficult to think of something happy that happened on a day like this when nothing seemed to go well. Seriously, some of the kids have major attitude problems. One in particular, i heard is from some rich family from China and he was sent here to get a proper education so that he can go back and inherit the family business of a chain of hotels. Freaking attitude problem kid! Feel like slapping him sometimes.
7 more weeks to go. Although the countdown gets easier as the number gets smaller, days like this make me feel like it takes forever.
Happy thing for the day: There are a few kids who shut up and remain in their seats and do their work
Thankful for: Not having to make or buy lunch today
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment