Sunday, January 24, 2010

I took a walk after dinner and passed by the ice cream shop. I was quite surprised to find that they were cleaning up and preparing to open shop again. Haha. The renovated shop looks pretty good :) A whole new layout. I shall visit again when it opens in a few days time :)

Seeing my friends there, i ended up abandoning my walk and just hung out for over an hour, much longer than i had planned. Well, it's always nice to see people i know :)

I think i'm catching something from my brother :( Hope i don't fall sick again!

My mother went looked through the papers i graded and apparently, my grading is too lenient. And i had been told previously that i had to lower my standards when marking cos i can't go failing all of them. Sigh. Now i've got to re-grade the papers.

Thankful for: Seeing friends again :)

No comments: