When i woke up this morning, my legs were aching even more than yesterday! :( Thank goodness it got better as the day wore on. Perhaps because i was preoccupied by other things?
After many edits, many checks and a whole lot of time, i finally completed everything. I finally printed it all out today, arranged everything in order and put them in the envelope. I'm finally going to hand it in tomorrow. I'm kind of scared :P
Just printing and photocopying it was such a stressful experience. I was neurotically checking everything again and again, even the photocopies, as if they'd be any different from the original... And then i was holding all the papers at the edge, extremely careful not to touch any printed parts, as if dried toner would smudge... I'd even purposely gone to NUS to print and copy everything because i only have an inkjet printer at home and i didn't want anything to smudge.
Now i can't wait to hand it in cos the longer it sits here, the longer i worry that something will happen to it or that i'll want to change something. I think i'm a little paranoid. Haha.
I'm quite mentally exhausted now after all the stress of today. Haha...
Thankful for: Getting everything done :)
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment