Monday, November 23, 2009

I was right. My muscles were aching today! It felt funny when i walked :S After standing for over 8 and a half hours, i finally sat down for dinner and when i got up, it hurt even more!

I did an hour and a half of OT today cos G was pretty much running a one (wo)man show if i wasn't there. So i tried to help out as much as possible before i left. At the expense of my poor legs :P

Somehow, work was rather eventful today, unfortunately, not exactly in a good way.. I heard and saw things i would probably be happier not knowing. The politics are back. Sigh. I feel like i'm in a very difficult position. As far as i know, everyone is ok with me, which is good. Then again, even if they talked about me behind my back, i wouldn't know. But i wonder why they can't just get along with each other. I know that there are some people who are not very nice to work with, but still.

And then i witnessed a scene that i thought was quite stupid. From an outsiders perspective, it was just annoying to watch and i'm predicting that it made certain people unhappier.

I feel like i could write a report on the dynamics in the shop. Haha!

I realised that i'm a very hard worker. Even at a job that i want to leave, i'm still working like mad. Ha... The only problem is that you'd actually have to get me to the place first! :P

Thankful for: The many insights i gained today :) (not referring to those above)

No comments: