I went running today! I'm so proud of myself. Haha! :P
The sun was shinning, but there was also a cool breeze blowing, so it wasn't hot at all. Perfect weather for running! :) And because it was cool, i managed to run longer and faster than usual. I wanted to see how long i could go before being too tired to carry on, and i'm going to pay for this tomorrow with aching muscles! :P Even now, my muscles are starting to ache already... And i still have to work tomorrow. How? Haha.
I should take advantage of the cool weather we're having recently to exercise more. If only to get my fitness up so that i don't die so easily when the weather gets hot again :P
Thankful for: my 'great' running achievement :)
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment