I had a strange dream last night... I dreamt that i was at work, in a place that didn't really look like the shop... And that Mer had brought 2 friends to the shop, but all 3 of them were sitting in one row, like a panel of judges, facing the counter where i was. And in my dream, i was super busy, rushing in and out and all over the place. The kitchen of the shop wasn't a kitchen, but seemed a bit like a maze of corridors. And it also felt like i was the only person manning the shop. While i busily rushed around, colleagues will seem to appear here and there and talk to me, apparently giving me advice or something, but none of them helped me. In the end, i collapsed from overwork :P
I was woken up in my dream by a colleague, and then, i think, work continued. I can't remember what happened after that.
And then, when i woke up from my dream, i really did almost faint :P I got a really bad stomachache and was literally doubled over in pain. I felt completely drained of blood and was sweating like crazy. Cold sweat.
Luckily, i managed to stop myself from fainting. It's been a while since i've done so. Haha. I used to faint an average of once a year when i was younger :P
I think as a result of that, i've been feeling weak and tired the whole day. Even napping in the afternoon didn't help. And although i love the cool breeze that was blowing the whole day, i don't think that helped either. Haha :P
I think that there are a bunch of my juniors who just can't be bothered to remember me... It's quite sad, but i guess i can't really blame them. It's not like i'm really close to them or anything. But at least keep my number in your phone!
Thankful for: being alright :)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow.
i was in ur dream... except that it doesnt sound like a very nice dream. hahaha
-mer
hey u managed to comment! :)
yup, next time i'll see if i can schedule ur guest appearance in a better dream. haha :P
Post a Comment