I've handed it in! :) I feel so relieved now! It took me a long walk in the hot sun, and a wrong turn, to hand it in, but it's done, so now i can move on to less important things. Haha!
Just that simple trip to hand it in and a short walk down half of Orchard Road left me with multiple blisters on my feet even before 11am :( And after bearing with my horrible shoes for the rest of the day, my feet look and feel like they've gone to war! Even though it was only my second time in those shoes, i'll never wear them again! I didn't even want to buy them actually, but i had to and so i decided not to waste them by wearing them again today. Well, they're condemned by me now. I'll be sticking to my Adidas from now on...
I had a great time today despite being rather tired throughout. I went for KTV with Pervert, then we watched the Gokusen movie before meeting Mary for dinner :) I haven't had a day out like this in such a long time! It was really great to see Mary again too and catch up on each others lives :) We had a lot of fun reminiscing about our JC days and talking about where everyone is now :) How time flies...
Waiting to watch Gokusen on the big screen was a good choice after all :) I loved the movie, although those who didn't watch Gokusen before may find it less enjoyable. It was really fun cos the whole theater would be laughing together at the show which really creates a better atmosphere to enjoy it as compared to sitting in front of my computer laughing to myself. Haha. But the fangirls who screamed every time certain good looking actors appeared were a bit much...
Thankful for: All the fun i had today! :) And of course, relief.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment