I was supposed to do more RA stuff today, but was feeling really tired and totally dreading it. At the last moment, i smsed YC to 'confirm' the time i was supposed to be there, hoping that she'd tell me that i don't need to go down today, and she did! I was so happy! :D Can see how tired i was from this!
I think all my tiredness was built up from the past few days... And i haven't been sleeping enough either. Well, at least i got a good rest today :)
After 4 and a half years of using my laptop, i finally figured out how to remove the battery a few nights ago... Even i want to give this face to myself!--> -______- So loser lah! Haha! But in my defence, i had thought that my battery was stuck. I'd tried many times to remove it previously, to no avail. And i'd even asked others to help me, but they couldn't get it out either! So it was either really stuck until some sort of miracle released it recently, or my friends and i are really dumb... Haha :P
Thankful for: a day to rest! :)
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment