This is not a backdated entry, but it really is 11.59pm as i write this! Haha! :)
While clearing messages in my handphone earlier, i found evidence! Evidence to show that i'm not as irresponsible as i have been accused to be. I am going to keep it, but hopefully i won't have to use it. Although i wouldn't mind, actually :P
I think that i can be a very mean person if i choose to be... Just that i choose not to. I hope the day never comes where i end up unleashing some diabolical plan to ruin someone :P
I think i've just made myself sound very scary. Haha :P
I spent the day slacking when i should have been doing other things! Terrible! And so, now i have to stay up to do what i was supposed to do earlier. Bleah.
I wonder if i'll be able to see the meteor shower from my window... Haha.
Thankful for: Getting to slack today! :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment