An sms conversation from last night has been bothering me. I was told that i was unreliable and accused of not keeping to my word.
I. Am. So. Insulted.
I pride myself in being a dependable person, especially in matters related to work. Yet, to be told this after all that i have done? I was really hurt and angry.
More than that, i never expected this to be coming from that person. I am completely and utterly disappointed.
And so, it bothered me for the rest of the night. And then today too. I don't know why i am allowing myself to get so disturbed by what happened. I tried to make myself forget it, but it seems to keep coming back to me :(
What if it keeps bothering me till the end of the year? After that conversation, i feel as if my whole perspective has changed and i wonder if it'll affect my work. Sigh.
Thankful for: Although i'm not in a very thankful mood, i'm thankful for the very cooling weather :) And that Singapore is so sheltered everywhere that you can even leave your house without an umbrella when it rains! Haha :)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment