Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am so tired right now... My brain has been exhausted! :P

After staying up till 3am last night to do my essay, i spent the whole of this afternoon and tonight completing it, along with everything else. So tiring! I discovered that i had some missing information, then had to go and look for that information, then had to create appendices to accommodate all the information...

Doesn't it sound like i'm writing some sort of term paper? Haha.

This essay, if i haven't mentioned before, is actually only 2 pages long, but in the time i've spent writing it, i may as well have written a whole term paper! :P Or perhaps it's because it's only 2 pages long that makes it so difficult? Hmm... I still think it's the subject matter. I had to rewrite it twice! :(

I was actually supposed to finish the data coding stuff today at NUS, but YC told me only this morning that the other coder wasn't done yet, so i ended up having the day free. Just as well, really, if not i would never have been able to finish all my stuff :)

I can't wait to finish editing and hand it in. Then i'll spend the whole of December watching jdramas! Haha! The fall lineup looks pretty good :) I'm currently watching Rescue. Tokyo Dogs is halfway through already, so hopefully i can get to that soon. And then there's Untouchable with Nakama Yukie! :D Which reminds me, Gokusen movie opens tomorrow! XD Season 2 of Liar Game is out too, though i don't know whether it'll be any good... I think they should have just ended it at season 1, but we'll see how it goes. And i've also been meaning to watch some older stuff like Attention Please and My Boss, My Hero along with a few specials...

And i doubt any of you reading care about my above rant. Haha :P

I saw a fanblog recently in which the owner actually listed all the jdramas she's watched and it came up to 150! I wonder if i should start a list too... I wonder if it's comparable to hers! Haha! :)

Thankful for: completing my essay and for how things just seem to work out :)

No comments: