I've found out where business students go to smoke. Right behind the lab i'm sitting in right now. Right outside the fire exit door. Where the smell can waft through the gap under the door, stinking up the whole lab that i'm stuck in from 10-5!
It's really smelly lah! Thank goodness it's raining now, so all the smokers got chased away, but i was really suffering just now with one group of smokers after the other going there to smoke. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke!
I have nothing against smokers, i'm even friends with a few, as long as you don't smoke in front of me or come to me smelling of smoke. And don't think that your perfume or cologne will cover it up cos it just mixes with the smell and you end up smelling funny.
You know how some people smoke to look cool? I have never seen a person smoking whom i thought looked cool. Even Yamapi looked terrible smoking in ProDai, which says a lot about what i think! :P
I'm back in the lab again today. YC is off on holiday, so i'm handling everything myself, which i actually prefer. I've finally finished sticking all those receipts onto paper except for one pile, which somehow has half the receipts missing. No idea what happened, but i'm sure it's not my fault.
I was hand writing a bit more of my essay (yes, i'll probably be writing about this till i actually finish the darn thing) just now, since i don't have the soft copy with me, and i have an uncanny feeling that i'm going to exceed the page limit. Yet i still feel that it is very lacking. But how do i fit everything in and still be coherent and keep to the page limit? :(
The coherence is my greatest challenge right now. I want to make it sound good and flow well, but i never feel that it's good enough. I wish i could write better... It's so much easier to blog. Haha :P
40 minutes to go and a grand total of only 2 participants came today. Not that i mind, actually. I enjoy the solitude :) I wonder if i should just start packing up now.
I shall aim to finish the essay tonight! Ganbatte! :D
Thankful for: a very relaxing day :)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment