Monday, November 9, 2009

10 minute story

This is just for fun because i'm quite sick of writing proper stuff. Fiction is always more fun, so i decided to see what nonsense i can come up with in 10 minutes :)


On a particularly rainy morning, i was jolted awake by a loud sound. Startled, i looked around the still dark room before checking my handphone for the time. It was 4am. I could hear the snores of my parents in the next room, signalling that they were still fast asleep. So what could have made that noise? Gathering up my courage, i got out of bed to investigate.

I crept out of my bedroom and into the hall, using my instincts and the familiarity of my house to guide me along in the darkness. I had not gone far when i threaded on something warm and soft. Stifling a scream, i jumped back in terror as my eyes searched frantically for any sign of movement other than my own.

When i had ascertained that there was none, i gingerly reached out my hand to turn on the light, deciding to risk being seen rather than have another shock...


Ok, my 10 minute are up, so you'll never see the end of the story. Haha. If you want to continue it, go ahead :) But in 10 minutes! I could probably start a whole story motion going here. Haha! :)

No comments: