Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Excessive ice cream scooping and churning and general work i have to do at the shop is taking a toll on my right arm. I'm trying to train myself to use my left arm to scoop, but haven't had much success cos when the shop is crowded, i can't afford to waste time using my left arm to scoop.

I've been trying to use my left arm more in churning, but there are still many other things that i can only do with my right arm :(

I think i've been neglecting my friends a bit :( The past few days have just been so busy for me, working and meeting up with people... Meeting up with friends is a good thing, but between work and going out, i don't have time and am too tired to bother with other friends.

This is frustrating.

But... Is this the sort of life i should be getting used to? Or is it something i should be doing something about?

No comments: