Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I met up with Zanet today after work :) It was another good catch up session over dinner :) It was good sharing too. I always seem to learn things when i talk to Zanet :)

We had dinner at Clementi, where we also happened to meet Oliver, before strolling back to my house area. It's nice to just walk and chat in the cool of the night :) I should do it more often. Haha.

On my way home, i passed by a cat. I didn't think much of it until i reached the lift landing of my block and saw a lost cat poster with a picture of a cat that looked similar to the one i saw! I immediately wanted to go back and look for the cat, but i urgently needed to use the toilet. So i rushed up, dumped my stuff and relieved myself before hurrying down again to look for the cat.

It was not at the place where i last saw it. I tried looking around the area, but i couldn't find it :( Hopefully someone else saw it and contacted the owner.

And that was my adventure of looking for a cat for someone i don't even know. Haha.

No comments: