Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After a tiring day of work (yes, there were more coconuts!), in which i spent half stoned cos i had only gotten a few hours of sleep the night before, i rushed home and then rushed out again to meet Chic-ka-boom for dinner in school.

We were supposed to meet at 6pm at the table. I arrived at 6pm, just in time to see Taky leaving and an empty table. Nevertheless, i sat there and waited.

I got a message from David saying that a few of them will be late cos of lecture till 8pm. Couldn't they have told me this earlier?! I'd have set the meeting time later if that was the case and then i could have taken a nap before coming!

Anyway, i waited for anyone who might show up.

And i waited.

And i waited.

No one came.

I got bored and thought i looked quite pathetic sitting at the table alone with nothing to do, so i went to the AS6 classroom to see if i could use the computer there.

Alas, the computer refused to work and after fiddling around with it for a while, i gave up. It's be terrible if i spoilt the equipment :P

So i decided to walk around and see if i could spot anyone i knew who could accompany me even for a while.

I headed to the psych room. No one was there.

I headed to the canteen. And i spotted Laura! :)

I was so happy to see her. She was waiting for freshies for the CSS welcome tea, so i sat and chatted with her for a while.

And then SW called! She was asking where we were. I quickly explained the situation to her and told her where i was. She said that she's come and 'rescue' me, but not before asking where the arts canteen is -__- Haha!

Anticipating SW's arrival, i happily waited. In the meantime, Rach and HL also arrived, so i had more company :) But SW was still nowhere to be found.

And soon, it was 8pm. Their lecture ended and Honey, GM, Val and Loo came, ending my 2 hour wait for them. And SW was still not there!

She finally arrived soon after and it turned out that she had fallen asleep -__-

But i was glad that all who were supposed to be there had arrived :) We sat talking for a while, everyone too lazy to move, before deciding that we'll just eat in the canteen since we were there. Unfortunately, most of the stalls were closed already which left us with little choice. Haha.

It was still a good time of catching up with them and i really enjoyed spending time with them :) SW's linking everything back to Nick was hilarious, and we all found out about Honey's name ;) Not to mention information from the gossip king and queen, HL and Rach. Haha! :)

It's always nice to meet up with my freshies :)

No comments: