Severe lack of entries here lately, mainly cos i've been away for psych camp. And then when i came back, i was caught up in the deluge of emails and stuff to take care of. Not to mention, i am sick, so i literally spent the past few days since i got back from camp stressing out about all the things i need to do and sleeping, hoping to get better.
I cannot be sick now!! D:
I've got pre-departure orientation on Wednesday. I must get well by then! What sort of impression would i give if i am coughing my lungs out throughout? :P
Had camp comm debrief and dropped by convo today to see my juniors. I actually left halfway during the meeting and came back. It felt a bit strange to see my juniors graduating... I felt so old. It's like my own graduation was so long ago...
Camp comm debrief was fun! :) Can't believe i can say this about a debrief, but i think the camp comm missed each other, so it was really good to just meet up again :) And actually a big part of debrief was spent chatting about random stuff and random people. Haha! :)
I am really, really happy for the camp comm. Although camp itself seemed to lack the essence of psych camp, looking at the camp comm, i think that's where it is :) I honestly love the camp comm! I'm just sorry i'm leaving and won't be able to join in their future escapades.
Backdated entries of psych camp coming soon, hopefully. Camp definitely deserves a post.
Thankful for: getting to know this camp comm
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment