So it's been one year since i started this and i have achieved my goal of having a post for every day of the year :) What do i do now?
I don't know if i should continue to have daily posts, since i sometimes really have nothing to write about, or to just close this blog completely. I'm not even sure how many people still read it since i hardly get comments. On the other hand, now that i'm used to blogging every day, it's a bit hard to stop :P
I think i wanna try the Japanese style mobile phone blogging. The way they blog is very short and like a chat mode rather than in paragraphs. I guess it's cos they blog from their phones, but it seems a lot easier. Haha.
I just read through some of my old posts and i can really chart my life over the past year from this blog. It's kind of scary, isn't it? What if some weirdo finds this place?! But at the same time, i am better able to recall things that happened over the past year, and my, how time flies. At this time last year, i was still fretting over my last few exams...
So... What comes nest? :)
Thankful for: some time to myself today
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment