Thursday, April 29, 2010

I was very pleasantly surprised to get a call from Mer just now saying that she and KW were having dinner near my house and asking me to join them. I was really happy to see them! Highlight of my week :)

Seriously, i really miss hanging out with my friends. People are mostly busy with work and school and sometimes i feel like i'd be bothering them by asking them out.

Also, i can't afford to go out so much since i'm jobless... And because i'm jobless and have nothing to do, i'm really bored too.

Deadline for submission of reply forms for JET was yesterday, so i'm REALLY hoping to get a call from them in the coming week to say someone dropped out and i get to go. I guess i could just call them up to check if anyone did drop out, but i don't dare to :P

Every time my phone rings during the day now, my heart skips a beat.

Thankful for: Getting to hang out with Mer and KW :D

No comments: