I had hoped that i'd never be so unlucky as to encounter one again, but i was... There is a flying cockroach in my house! X( It flew over my head this afternoon and then slammed into the glass door. How stupid. One and a half metres of space to fly through to get out of the house, and it hits the glass door?!
Anyway, it's hiding somewhere in my house now. I don't know where, but i'm sure of it. I don't think it's clever enough to find it's way out...
Is there anything special about today? I keep having this feeling that 21 April is some sort of important date but i can't figure out why...
I've realised that primary school kids aren't as bad after all. No way i'd want to become a primary school teacher or anything like that, but they aren't too bad. Haha.
Another even earlier morning tomorrow. Bleah.
Thankful for: Finishing my work quickly and getting to go home early today :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment