The weather was good for running again today, but i did not :( Basically, my condition wasn't good. I got home late and was feeling so tired, and then my stomach felt funny, so i decided not to run in the end.
I didn't do anything strenuous today, but i think that getting enough sleep really helps the body to recuperate. The past few days, i was still ok cos i got a lot of sleep each night. But today i had to wake up early, so i guess that's why my body felt more tired than usual? Not to mention, lack of sleep made me even more tired.
Well, 5 days is still a good record, isn't it? :) I realise that it's difficult to run when i have to work cos by the time i get home, it's late and i just don't feel like doing anything. Nonetheless, i shall try again to reach my 7 consecutive days! :)
Though i worked today, i didn't really do much. I was back at the biz school conducting another experiment. It was pretty easy, but the regularity of it didn't allow me to really do much else. I still managed to read quite a lot of this blog though. It belongs to a Singaporean JET and is helpful reference for if i get to go.
I also discovered this site, which i think is really cool :) I love this pictures this person takes and the commentary he provides too! :) I want to go through all his posts... Haha!
I stepped into the new business school building for the first time today. I didn't even know it was completed! It seems really large and intimidating. Haha. The impression i got was like walking into an actual office building that you'll see in the CBD or something, just on a smaller scale and with students all around. It's totally unlike the rest of NUS.
I really need to work more. See, just one day of work and i've suddenly got so much to say! That, or i need to go out more :P
Thankful for: work!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment