Day 5 and i'm getting pretty tired. I think this isn't that good for my poor knee...
I finally finished all the residual marking today. Like, finally. I had to finish it today anyway cos it needs to be returned tomorrow :P I think reading my student's compositions so much has caused my English standard to deteriorate. I need some good literature!
Anyway, my mother told me that the teacher i replaced would be going away for a 3 day course in April and asked if i would want to take over her again for those 3 days. I'm considering it. I'd be teaching the good class again and not the naughty one and i'm jobless right now and could use the money. The downside is having to go back to that school again. And inevitably, i will definitely run into some of those rude, naughty students who made my life there miserable. So, i'm considering...
Thankful for: Finishing the marking on time
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you should take up the job. cuz desperate times call for desperate measures. haha. anyway it's the good class u will be teaching, and it's only for 3 days :)
Post a Comment