Monday, February 22, 2010

I took a nap just now and when i woke up, suddenly it was 9pm already! :P Somehow while i was sleeping, it felt like it was the middle of the night. Then i realised that was not right and woke myself up. Haha. I think i was having a nice dream and didn't want to wake up :)

Today was somehow a very busy day for me at work. For some reason, i had so many things to do and was running here and there the whole day. I didn't even do any marking! And my marking pile is getting bigger and bigger...

This week seems so uneventful compared to next week. I've got nothing on after work every day except the usual hip hop fit class on Thursday. Hmm. Anyone wants to have lunch with me one of these days? :)

Happy thing for the day: I gave the naughty class a test today, so i didn't have trouble managing the class. Haha.

Thankful for: Ice cream! :)

No comments: