Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day of my 'holiday' and tomorrow i'll become "Miss Wong", untrained and under-qualified English teacher thrown to teach with not much clue as to what to do. Heh. I hope none of my students ever find this blog...

I am honestly very lost and it seems the expectations of me are higher than i had thought. I really don't know what i'm going to do and haven't planned my lessons at all yet. Ha... Well, at least i don't have to teach tomorrow, so hopefully i can figure everything out then, and along the way :P

10 weeks. It's either going to be a fulfilling experience, or hell. Let's hope for the former.

This is a challenge!

Thankful for: What i hope will be an enriching experience that aids my future endeavors.

2 comments:

steph! said...

HAHAH! STUDENTS ARE FREAKING SMART DEAR!


heheh
like make sure it doesnt show up on search engines!

palindrome said...

i just need to be smarter than them! haha! :P and don't worry, it's always been search engine protected :)