Monday, January 11, 2010

Ah... I screwed up today! I saw my timetable wrongly and was half an hour late for class! And the worse thing is, i didn't realise it till the class told me that my lesson was over and that i was late! So embarrassing! I've lost all credibility as a teacher... :(

After a terrible day at work, i was super tired, but i still dragged myself out again to go for the TDS BBQ. After one and a half years of working at the shop, the first and only outing that i went to was after i quit. How ironic. Haha.

But it was really nice to see and hang out with all of them :) Boss rented a service apartment that's super ex for the BBQ. And the food was pretty ex too... The most atas BBQ i've been to. Haha! :) I'm just sad that i had to leave so early. It seemed a bit wasted cos even though i went at 5pm, most people only came later, and i had to leave at 7+. So i only got to hang out with them for a short while. And when i left, the proper activities that Boss had planned hadn't even started yet, so i missed out on quite a bit.

Sounds kind of disappointing, but i really am glad that i went :) I was tempted to skip it and go home and sleep, but when i got there and met my friends again, my energy level just went up! It's a good feeling compared to the lethargy i'm used to these days.

At Zanet's suggestion, i shall try to make my currently miserable work life better by trying to find something happy that happened at work each day.

Happy thing for the day: The class was actually quiet for most of the time when their friends were presenting.

Thankful for: Meeting up with my friends from the shop! :)

No comments: