I'm off to Thailand tomorrow! :) Somehow it doesn't feel real. To me, all i know is that i don't need to work tomorrow and i'm happy enough :P
What i really want to do is rest! I'm looking forward to my self imposed week off after i come back more than the trip itself! :P I want to do many things! :)
I've been quite into these songs lately:
Shalala Tambourine by Kato Shigeaki from NEWS! A very happy song :) And rather catchy too. And the video is hilarious! I've put up the one with the making of the video in case anyone is interested :)
Next is Superman by Masuda Takahisa from NEWS! It's quite a silly video, but i love his dance! So cool! Making of the video included again for anyone who's interested :)
Well then, no updates till Sunday!
Thankful for: Being able to go on holiday! :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment