Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I had a pretty good day today :) Work was easy as there weren't many customers. It rained the whole afternoon! :D Cone production has been completely moved to the other side, so my job has been made a lot easier too :)

Heard more things at the shop today. I have a feeling that change is going to take place, hopefully a good one...

Met up with Cheryl for dinner too :) She came over to my house area and we had a good dinner and chat :) Having a good face to face chat feels great :) I haven't had one in a while. Really wish that we could have talked more, but we both have to work tomorrow. Ah, the sorrows of a working life... Haha :P

Thankful for: A great catch up session with Cheryl :)

1 comment:

cheryl said...

yayy! I loved it tooo! :) <3<3<3
Another one soon!!