Another day spent sitting in the biz office, freezing under the air-conditioner. This time, i brought a book! Haha! So at least i had something to do besides playing minesweeper, which i still did anyway. Heh. I read 10 chapters in one sitting! It's gotta be a personal record! Haha :P
This morning, as i was on the bus to NUS, YC messaged me to say she'd be half an hour late. -__- Like, couldn't she have told me earlier? I was already reaching NUS when she messaged me. And later, she was supposed to come to where i was after her lunch so that i could take a toilet break, but she completely forgot about it! When i tried to call her to ask her something, i couldn't get through either. Sheesh. Thank goodness Bhavna came by and helped me watch the computer and stuff while i went to the toilet, or else i'd have serious bladder issues! :P
I couldn't help myself and spent the whole night watching the NEWS concert DVD. The whole entire thing! Haha :P It's one of their best concerts i think :) I hope i can watch their concert live one day!
Thankful for: watching the NEWS concert! :D Haha!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment