Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally, my last day of work. It was pretty busy today, and i seemed to do a lot of stirring throughout the day... Especially using that huge mixer that sends vibrations right through my arm!

But anyway, i was glad that i got to work with a lot of the usual people today :) I got to say bye to most of my friends there.

While i'm certain that it's definitely time to move on, i still feel a bit sad about all the friends i'm leaving behind. After all, i was there for one and a half years, i guess it's inevitable to form some sort of attachment.

If i had left just a few months earlier, i don't think i'd really feel that strongly about doing so actually. All along, i maintained very much a working relationship with all the people there. It was only around half a year ago that i started to talk to them more and become friendlier with them. I guess, it was also very much to do with the camaraderie formed when we faced the same difficult situation day in and day out. Because of this difficulty, we shared many complaints and encouragements and kind of bonded over it.

I wonder if i'd really miss that place for long. After all, what i really miss are my friends there, but i know that it's a matter of time before they leave. Perhaps even just a year from now, i'd no longer have any attachment? Haha. I'm getting too emo :P

Well, the year has come to an end. I think it's time to reflect a bit, but that deserves another post :)

Thankful for: my time working at TDS, good and bad :)

No comments: