Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today has been a rather good day, i think. Although whether it is good or not really depends on how i frame it. It's just one of those kinds of days that are not easily classifiable. Haha :P

It felt great to sleep in today, especially considering how late i slept last night. Then again, these days, sleeping in doesn't get as late as it used to. Haha.

Really thank God i chanced upon some rather important information this morning. If not i would have not even done it and goodness knows what sort of effect that would have! And the timing of my discovery was just nice too! :)

I went to school today to pass YC the receipts and stuff and had to reexplain to her about a few discrepancies, which i had already typed out in detail and sent to her in an email. I wonder if she even read my email lah... Feels as if the effort i took to type out the details to make sure she understood was wasted :(

After that i went to make some photocopies and collect my CCA card. Somehow i had anticipated taking a longer time to do everything, but i ended up back home in 2 hours. Haha :) Was supposed to do more work after that, but i took a nap instead and, well, i haven't done anything much since :P

I feel a bit like i was just thrown a bone i do not know whether to pick up. It's not confirmed, but even if it is, i don't know if it's something i should, or want to, do. It changes my initial plan too, although my initial plan is absolutely not concrete yet. I'm very thankful for opportunities to come knocking, but i'm in a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Perhaps it's unnecessary worry on my part, since nothing is confirmed and there is still a chance that it will not happen, but i guess i want to prepare myself in case?

I'll just pray about it and see how things go, but till then, i guess i won't be saying very much about it.

I should go and actually do some work now. I'm wasting a lot of time! :P

Thankful for: helpful discoveries and potential opportunities :) And getting some things done, at least.

No comments: