Sitting in a cubicle the whole day doing data entry is depressing. Seriously. I was feeling kind of down this morning, just going through the repetitive motions of what i'm supposed to do for the experiment. The experiment has changed, by the way. I now have less time to while away, so today, i didn't even bother surfing the net, even though i could. I just spent the time in between resting my eyes and pondering life in general. Haha.
Then came lunch and i hadn't arranged to meet anyone, so i da-baoed food and went to the NUSPsyche recruitment booth. Seeing all the juniors really lifted my spirits :) And then i met SY also! :) Alas, time was too short and before i knew it, i was back in that cubicle again.
The moment i sat down at the computer, my mood plummeted.
This stint totally reinforces my determination to not end up with a boring office job. But in the meantime, it's ok as a temporary job lah.
I actually ended work early today, but ended up going home at 8pm. All because i headed to the recruitment booth again after work and, knowing how i am, i kind of got myself stuck there. Haha :P
I'm really glad to see some of the comm members working so hard and sincerely wanting to produce good results. I hope i didn't stress them too much, though, cos i tend to do that a bit :P But i too wish that they will achieve good results in their term :)
Jiayou, Big Bird! I know you're reading this! Haha :)
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i just read 8 posts in a row! haha
thanks anna! (:
Post a Comment