Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm typing this at work to stop myself from falling asleep. I'm doing something different today, which involves me sitting in a lab by myself, waiting for participants to come, and then attending to them when they do. Most of my time is spent waiting.

So i get to do what i want, but it's not like i can watch a drama here (or can i?), so i've just been reading manga again. My eyes are shot from reading so much! x__x The angle of the computer (it's one of those monitor-under-the-table types) and the reflection from the light strains my eyes. And they're already tired from lack of sleep!

But i guess i can't complain. At least i'm not holed up in a cubicle and i'm getting paid to read manga and occasionally get people to sign some papers and just accompany them while they do a survey. And i like that i'm alone and it's nice and quiet :)

My lunch break was only half an hour, though :( No point even looking for people to have lunch. I'd brought food in preparation for this, so i just went to the booth for a while and had my lunch there before coming back.

At the booth, i met this girl who was looking for Nana, who was at biz. Nana's friend was there to surprise her, but didn't know how to get to biz, so i brought her there, seeing as it's where i was going anyway.

I never got her name, but along the way, i somehow managed to talk to her easily, something i don't usually do. I wonder why. It felt really good to be able to happily chat with someone i'd met for the first time and not feel stressed :) Now what is it that caused me to be able to do that?...

I'm going for yet another of the ex-co meetings later, and this time, i was invited. Haha :)

No comments: