So i gave my unstructured lecture today. Haha. It was ok, i guess, but not as good as i had imagined. I think i covered all the areas i wanted to. I hope :P It totally didn't help that i was feeling so tired from work.
I confronted the person i was angry with too. It went ok and the misunderstanding was cleared, but by the end of the night, i was angry and very disappointed with him again. By now, some of you know who i'm talking about. If you know, just keep it to yourself please.
As YY sent me home just now, we concluded that for the both of us, we have a feeling of being unable to let go. We're both not satisfied. We're both still here, trying hard to make things work. I wonder how long is long enough to keep trying...
I'm just feeling very sad at how things have turned out. Sigh.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment