Ahh... I don't know what to say. What i keep thinking about is something i found out today that made me angry and disappointed, but it's not something that i want to put here. I don't know if i was right to trust you anymore.
Today is a cold day! Such nice weather to sleep. Haha. Thank goodness for the downpour today, if not i would have been very busy! The moment the shop opened, there was a steady stream of customers already and i was worried that i would not be able to cope since i was the only server present. I did my best to prepare for a crowd since today is a school holiday. And then it rained! :D Saved me. Haha
Another new part timer today. She came really early, so there was no one else but me to teach her. Heh. I didn't know how to go about it, so i just anyhow taught her according to whatever i saw. Totally disorganised :P I wonder how much she remembers of what i told her. Haha.
I shall sleep earlier tonight.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment