Sunday, August 9, 2009

National Day

I went to NDP today! Yay! :D For the first time, i got to watch NDP live! And it's not just the preview, it's the real thing! Haha! All thanks to Kor who got tickets for me :)

I found the parade rather amusing :) And got to see Kor perform too! I suddenly realised how cool he is when he performs. Haha. Usually when he practices at home, i'd just find it normal. But seeing him on the stage and all made me feel really proud of him :)

The atmosphere there is just different. I'm not exactly a very patriotic person, but when you see everyone else there cheering and getting excited, you just get excited too. Haha. Yup, being at the actual place of the event gives a totally different feeling :) And i got to see fireworks again! :D I totally turn into a kid when i see fireworks. Haha. Really love it :)

And of course, my great company for the day, YX! :) Really enjoyed myself with her :) We had good sharing and i realise that i never fail to learn and get inspired by her whenever i talk to her properly... And she's good company to wander around crowds with and getting lost together too. She knows practically all the national day songs! Haha :)

It was a really good experience going for NDP :)

No comments: